- Stunning detached home
- Presented to an exacting standard with stylish quality fixture and fittings throughout
- Located in the popular village of Baldrine, which is conveniently situated with Laxey and Douglas a short drive away
- Deceptively spacious and adaptable accommodation
- Accommodation provides the perfect marriage of period charm and character along with modern quality fitments
- 2 Stylish reception rooms with the living room complemented by a new log burner installed in 2021
- Truly impressive Leicht German kitchen installed in 2021 which has been designed with modern lifestyles and entertaining in mind
- Separate utility room with access to a storage/ garden store room
- 3 Bedrooms, luxurious new shower room and bathroom installed in 2021
- Driveway with parking for 3 cars and mature gardens with large low maintenance paved patio - perfect for entertaining or alfresco dining!
Rosario is a beautifully presented detached home that is presented to an exacting standard with stylish quality fixture and fittings throughout. The property is located in the popular village of Baldrine, which is conveniently situated with Laxey and Douglas a short drive away.
The property has been extensively renovated and provides a perfect marriage of period charm and character along with modern quality fitments including a Leicht German kitchen and luxury bathroom suites. The spacious and adaptable accommodation comprises; lovely sun room with glass atrium, separate 26ft living/dining room with boutique style colour scheme and new log burner installed in 2021 - which would be perfect for those cosy winter nights. There is a truly impressive Leicht German kitchen installed in 2021 with large island unit and breakfast area with french doors to the rear paved patio. The stunning kitchen has been designed with modern lifestyles and entertaining in mind. There is a separate utility room with access to a storage/ garden store room. There is a stylish shower room to complete the ground floor accommodation. To the first floor are three bedrooms all enjoying an abundance of natural light as they are complemented by dual aspects. There is a luxurious newly fitted bathroom installed in 2021 with large walk in shower, separate freestanding bath and storage area.
Externally there is a driveway accessed from The Crescent with parking for 3 cars. There is a lovely mature front garden which is mainly laid to lawn with paved patio and well established trees and shrubs. To the rear of the property is a low maintenance tired paved sun terrace which would be perfect for alfresco dining or entertaining!
Even the most discerning purchaser will find an inspection of this property is absolutely essential in order for the stunning fitment and luxurious accommodation to be fully appreciated!
- St Ninian's
- Ramsey Grammar
Inclusions All fitted floor coverings, light fittings, curtains and blinds
Appliances AEG double oven, Siemens combo oven/ microwave and a coffee machine
Rates Treasury tel - 01624 685661
Heating Oil fired central heating - New Worcester boiler in 2022 which is complemented by a Megaflow
Windows uPVC double glazing
- View more Isle of Man properties in Baldrine
- View more Isle of Man properties in the East
- View more Isle of Man properties within the IM4 postcode
- View more Isle of Man properties in the Laxey primary school catchment area
- View more Isle of Man properties in the St Ninian's secondary school catchment area