- Detached chalet bungalow
- Spacious accommodation arranged over 2 floors
- No onward chain
- Ideal for a purchaser to update and create their own finish
- Cul-de-sac location within easy reach of all neighbouring villages
- Spacious welcoming entrance hall with a cloakroom (WC) off
- Large L-shaped living/dining room and a kitchen
- 4 Bedrooms including 1 ground floor bedroom/study and a first floor shower room
- Driveway providing off road parking along with an attached garage
- Private rear garden
Detached four bedroom chalet bungalow offering deceptively spacious accommodation arranged over two floors. The property is for sale with no onward chain and is ideal for a purchaser looking to update/modernise a property whilst creating their desired finish.
On the ground floor the accommodation offers a spacious welcoming entrance hall with a cloakroom (WC) off, large L-shaped living/dining room, kitchen and a ground floor bedroom/study. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a shower room.
Externally at the front of the property there is a driveway providing off road parking along with an attached garage. At the rear is private garden and garden store.
- Castle Rushen
Rates Treasury tel - 01624 685661
Windows uPVC double glazing
- School Nearby
79 Ballanorris Crescent, Ballabeg
- View more Isle of Man properties in Ballabeg
- View more Isle of Man properties in the South
- View more Isle of Man properties within the IM9 postcode
- View more Isle of Man properties in the Arbory primary school catchment area
- View more Isle of Man properties in the Castle Rushen secondary school catchment area