- Detached true bungalow
- Open field views
- Over looking the steam railway lines
- Large sized living room with patio doors
- 3 Double bedrooms, one ensuite and a family bathroom
- Spacious light and airy accommodation
- Bright open kitchen/dining room
- Lawned garden with patio area
- Large attached garage with mezzanine storage space
- Driveway providing excellent off road parking
Beautifully presented true bungalow enjoying far reaching views over the south of the island and of the passing steam trains. This fine property is situated in a sought after village location within easy reach of local shops, schools, airport and various other amenities of the south of the island.
This bright, well laid out, three bedroom bungalow, comprises; welcoming entrance hallway with access to a lovely living room with views over the railway lines and open fields beyond. There is a stylish dining kitchen with separate utility room. There are three double sized bedrooms, one with ensuite shower room and built-in wardrobes. The family bathroom consists of a modern suite with large shower and freestanding bath.
Externally to the front of the property is an attractive lawned garden with established shrubs and a driveway with room for two cars providing access to the attached garage with mezzanine storage. To the rear is a lawned garden that wraps around to the side of the property and there is a raised patio area which can be accessed from the living room.
- Castle Rushen
Inclusions All fitted floor coverings, blinds, curtains and light fittings
Appliances Range oven, Fridge freezer and a dishwasher
Rates Treasury tel - 01624 685661
Windows Double glazed
10 Ballabridson Park, Ballasalla
- View more Isle of Man properties in Ballasalla
- View more Isle of Man properties in the South
- View more Isle of Man properties within the IM9 postcode
- View more Isle of Man properties in the Ballasalla primary school catchment area
- View more Isle of Man properties in the Castle Rushen secondary school catchment area