- Attractive modernised family home
- Situated in the heart of the Historical capital
- Offered for sale with no onward chain
- Local shops, restaurants, beach, railway station and swimming pool within walking distance
- Airport and neighbouring southern villages are also within easy reach
- Open plan lounge/diner
- Modern fitted kitchen with storage
- 3 bedrooms and a first floor utility room
- Modern Family bathroom and shower room
- Viewing strongly recommended
Attractive mid-terrace period home situated in the heart of the Historical capital. This fine home has been modernised by the present owner including a new central heating boiler, radiators, uPVC windows, electrics, roof. The property is within easy reach of all local shops, restaurants, beach, railway station and swimming pool within walking distance. The airport and neighbouring southern villages are also a short distance away.
The accommodation to the ground floor enjoys an open plan lounge/diner and modern fitted kitchen with access to the private courtyard. On the first floor is the main bedroom with fitted storage, family bathroom and utility room. On the second floor are two further bedrooms, shower room and a landing with Velux providing ample natural light.
Even the most discerning purchaser will find an inspection of this property is absolutely essential in order for it to be fully appreciated!
- Victoria Road
- Castle Rushen
Inclusions All fitted floor coverings
Appliances All integrated appliances
Rates Treasury tel - 01624 685661
- School Nearby
- View more Isle of Man properties in Castletown
- View more Isle of Man properties in the South
- View more Isle of Man properties within the IM9 postcode
- View more Isle of Man properties in the Victoria Road primary school catchment area
- View more Isle of Man properties in the Castle Rushen secondary school catchment area