- Deceptively spacious home in a convenient location
- Highly adaptable accommodation perfect for a growing family
- Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac position
- Within easy walking distance of local shops, school and town centre
- 2 spacious reception rooms
- Modern breakfast kitchen with dining room
- 4 well proportioned double bedrooms
- 2 Luxury family bathrooms
- Low maintenance south westerly rear facing garden
- Driveway providing off-road parking for 2/3 vehicles
Deceptively spacious home in a convenient location. This fine property offers highly adaptable accommodation, perfect for a growing family and benefits from a quiet cul-de-sac position within easy walking distance of local shops, schools and town centre.
To the ground floor the accommodation enjoys a welcoming entrance hall with two spacious reception rooms, modern breakfast kitchen and dining room which has double doors to the south westerly facing garden. This space is perfect for families, entertaining and indoor-outdoor living.
On the first floor are three well proportioned double bedrooms, two luxury family bathrooms and staircase to the second floor where there is a further double bedroom with eaves storage and Velux windows providing natural light.
Externally at the front is a driveway providing off road parking. To the rear is a low maintenance south westerly facing private garden with storage shed.
- Henry Bloom Noble
Inclusions All fitted floor coverings
Appliances Electric oven and hob
Rates Treasury tel - 01624 685661 and Douglas Borough tel - 01624 696347
Windows uPVC double glazing
- School Nearby
26 Ballakermeen Close, Douglas
- View more Isle of Man properties in Douglas
- View more Isle of Man properties in the East
- View more Isle of Man properties within the IM1 postcode
- View more Isle of Man properties in the Henry Bloom Noble primary school catchment area
- View more Isle of Man properties in the Ballakermeen secondary school catchment area