- Stunning purpose built second floor apartment situated in prestigious development
- Impressive size roof terrace with seating area
- Spacious living accommodation arranged over two floors
- Breathtaking sea views across Douglas bay, promenade, town and surrounding countryside
- Welcoming reception hall with a feature oak staircase and a cloakroom (WC)
- No Pets Allowed
- Large living room with a balcony and a dining kitchen
- 2 Double bedrooms and a night kitchen/utility
- Modern bathroom
- Private parking space (No.22) and a garage (No.7)
Prestigious second floor duplex apartment with breathtaking sea views across Douglas bay, promenade, town and surrounding countryside.
The apartment offers a unique lifestyle and benefits from a large roof terrace ensuring the most amazing sunsets the coast has to offer. The prime location offers the opportunity to witness exquisite drama of the lively sea from the comfort of this spectacular development.Within easy reach of the quay, local shops, restaurants and town centre the apartment offers a unique luxury secure lifestyle within a short drive of the airport and the Capital.
The apartment enjoys modern fixtures and fittings throughout and the accommodation is unusually spacious having beautifully proportioned rooms. Approached by an imposing and welcoming courtyard and a private lobby, the accommodation includes; welcoming reception hall with feature oak staircase leading to the second floor, large living room with a balcony off, dining kitchen and a cloakroom (WC). To the first floor there are two double bedrooms, night kitchen/utility and a bathroom. From the first floor landing there is access to the large roof terrace with seating area taking full advantage of the stunning 360 degree views of Douglas town and bay and over the surrounding countryside to the top of Snaefell. This apartment has a private parking space (No.22) and a garage (No.7).
Even the most discerning purchaser will find an inspection of this property is absolutely essential in order for it to be fully appreciated!
No Pets Allowed
Inclusions All fitted floor coverings, blinds, curtains and light fittings
Appliances Electric oven, 4-ring hob, dishwasher ,washing machine and tumble dryer
Tenure Leasehold - held on the remainder of a 999 year lease with a management company in place which has set the current service charge at approximately £5,000 including £10.00 ground rent.
Rates Treasury tel - 01624 685661 or Douglas Borough tel - 01624 696347
Windows Double glazed
NOTE No Pets Allowed
22 Douglas Head Apartments, Douglas Head, Douglas
- View more Isle of Man properties in Douglas
- View more Isle of Man properties in the East
- View more Isle of Man properties within the IM1 postcode
- View more Isle of Man properties in the Kewaigue primary school catchment area
- View more Isle of Man properties in the Ballakermeen secondary school catchment area