- Harbour-side town house situated in a central and convenient location
- Beautiful views over Douglas harbour and the bay beyond
- Walking distance to the town centre, promenade, beach and quay
- Unique lifestyle opportunity
- Spacious accommodation arranged over three floors
- First floor living/dining room
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 en-suites and a shower room
- Mediterranean style communal rear courtyard with a designated parking space (No.4)
- Large integral garage
Modern three bedroom harbour side town house enjoying beautiful views over Douglas harbour and the bay beyond. This fine property offers a unique lifestyle opportunity and is situated in a central and convenient location within walking distance to the town centre, promenade, beach and quay.
The spacious accommodation is arranged over three floors yet the property is also suitable as a lock up and leave with your own front door. On the ground floor is an entrance hall providing access to the integral garage and the third bedroom/study.
To the first floor is a large light and airy living/dining room with French doors and a Juliet balcony taking full advantage of the beautiful views, separate kitchen and a shower room. The two additional bedrooms both complemented by en-suites are on the second floor. Externally the Mediterranean style communal courtyard is approached via an imposing stone archway which provides access to the designated parking space (No.4) and the large integral garage.
Inclusions All fitted floor coverings, blinds, curtains and light fittings
Appliances Electric oven with 4-ring hob and a slim integrated dishwasher
Rates Treasury tel - 01624 685661 and Douglas Borough tel - 01624 696347
Heating Oil - Worcester boiler complemented by a pressurised hot water tank
Windows Double glazed
4 Ravens Wharf, South Quay, Douglas
- View more Isle of Man properties in Douglas
- View more Isle of Man properties in the East
- View more Isle of Man properties within the IM1 postcode
- View more Isle of Man properties in the Kewaigue primary school catchment area
- View more Isle of Man properties in the Ballakermeen secondary school catchment area