- Impressive detached home offering beautifully appointed and spacious family accommodation
- Highly sought after residential area of Vicarage Park
- Conveniently situated within easy reach of the popular local schools, shops, business park and town centre
- Stunning home which has been refurbished to an exacting standard and extended to provide spacious/adaptable accommodation
- 2 Reception rooms which comprise a stunning open plan kitchen/family room and a dining room
- Ultra modern stylish kitchen
- 5 Double bedrooms (3 on the ground floor)
- 4 Bathrooms (2 ensuites including a luxurious ensuite to the principle bedroom)
- Extensive attractive brick paved driveway which sweeps around to the rear of the property providing access to a detached garage/worksho
- Large private rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with well established hedging/trees to the borders and there is a raised decking area with pergola – ideal space for alfresco dining.
Impressive detached home offering beautifully appointed and spacious family accommodation in a highly sought after residential area. The property is conveniently situated within easy reach of the popular local schools, shops, business park and town centre. This stunning home has been refurbished to an exacting standard and extended to provide adaptable accommodation including an open plan entertaining area – perfect for modern living. The property is set in a good size plot providing a great garden for family’s, which includes a raised decking area with pergola – ideal space for alfresco dining.
The accommodation is well laid out and comprises in brief; welcoming entrance hallway with access to a lovely open plan kitchen family room. The ultra-modern kitchen benefits from a large breakfast bar area with a opening to the family area which benefits from an abundance of natural light from the four roof lights and glazing to two sides with lovely aspects over the rear garden. There is a further reception room to the front of the property which is currently utilised as a dining room. There are three double bedrooms to the ground floor with one complemented by a stylish ensuite shower room and there is a further shower room to the ground floor. One of the ground floor bedrooms is currently utilised as a large home office. To the first floor are two further double bedrooms with both enjoying a range of fitted storage/wardrobes. The principle bedroom is complemented by a luxurious ensuite with separate shower and there is also a further family bathroom.
Externally to the front of the property is an attractive brick paved driveway which sweeps around to the rear of the property providing access to a detached garage/workshop. The block paved driveway provides extensive parking facilities and is also gated separating the rear paved area if required. There is a low maintenance artificially grassed area to the front of the property, ideal for all year around use. To the rear of the property there is large garden which is mainly laid to lawn with well established hedging/trees to the borders creating a high degree of privacy. The detached garage was originally configured with two garage doors, creating a double garage but one door has been refitted to a uPVC sliding door as the garage is used a workshop/hobbies space by the current vendors.
- Scoill Vallajeelt
Inclusions All fitted floor coverings
Appliances All integrated appliances
Rates Treasury tel - 01624 685611 and Douglas Borough tel - 01624 696347
Windows uPVC double glazing
The Cottage, 39 Vicarage Park, Douglas
- View more Isle of Man properties in Douglas
- View more Isle of Man properties in the East
- View more Isle of Man properties within the IM2 postcode
- View more Isle of Man properties in the Scoill Vallajeelt primary school catchment area
- View more Isle of Man properties in the Ballakermeen secondary school catchment area