- Idyllic located rural property nestled in approximately 2 acres of gardens
- Separate 2 Bedroom annex with double garage
- Located within the quiet residential area of BallaJora with far reaching sea views
- Adaptable accommodation perfect for a great family home
- Attractive true bungalow as the principle home with 3/4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 reception rooms
- Separate annex which would to be perfect for a multi generational family or for additional income for example as a holiday let (subject to any required regulations)
- Private driveway with off-road parking for 2 cars with access to double garage
- The external grounds include private garden, large open field, and another rear field currently housing sheep and other livestock
- Additional 2 acres approx of land available by separate negotiation
- Offered for sale with no onward chain
Magher Drine is an idyllic rural property nestled in approximately 2 acres of gardens and benefits from a separate annex above the large double garage. The property is located in a quiet rural setting with far reaching sea views towards Maughold Head and lighthouse. The adaptable accommodation has been modernised over the years and has superb potential to be a great family home. There is the rare addition of a separate annex which would to be perfect for a multi generational family or for additional income for example as a holiday let (subject to any required regulations).
The principle property provides spacious accommodation and in brief comprises; entrance porch, welcoming reception hall, sitting room, conservatory enjoying lovely aspects over the rear patio area and the countryside beyond. There is a utility room, separate kitchen and an impressive sized living room with large windows to take advantage of the easterly coastal views towards Maughold Head. To the far end of the property are three good sized bedrooms, one complemented by a Jack & Jill ensuite and there is a further shower room. To the first floor there is a part converted attic space currently being used as a study but can easily be another bedroom subject to the planning requirements or regulations. The principle residence has great potential for further extension or reconfiguration (subject to any necessary consents) to take full advantage of the generous sized plot.
There are two separate lawned fields with well established gardens and trees creating an abundance of privacy and great for nature. The garden to the front of the property has been landscaped for easier maintenance and privacy yet open space allowing for any family activities. There is also access to the separate annex with an integral double garage and its own entrance hall, living room, separate kitchen and good sized bedroom, bathroom and an occasional bedroom and hobbies room to the second floor.
This unique property provides a superb and versatile opportunity for anyone looking for rural setting, privacy and a fantastic coastal lifestyle!
There is also the opportunity to purchase an adjacent 2 acres approx of land next to the property subject to separate negotiation.
- Ramsey Grammar
Inclusions All fitted floor coverings, light fittings, curtains and blinds
Appliances All integrated appliances
Rates Treasury tel - 685661
Windows uPVC glazing
Drainage Sceptic tank
Magher Drine, Ballajora, Maughold
- View more Isle of Man properties in Maughold
- View more Isle of Man properties in the North
- View more Isle of Man properties within the IM7 postcode
- View more Isle of Man properties in the Dhoon primary school catchment area
- View more Isle of Man properties in the Ramsey Grammar secondary school catchment area