- Attractive detached Manx cottage
- Situated in the idyllic and picturesque location of Maughold Village within walking distance Port Mooar Beach
- Characterful accommodation retaining many original pleasing features and charm along with modern fixtures and fittings
- Lovely far reaching countryside views over open fields to the rear and side aspect of the property
- Open Plan living room with a feature log burner and dining room with storage
- Beautiful modern Kitchen, cloakroom (WC) and an outdoor boiler room
- 3 Bedrooms and a bathroom
- Low maintenance garden to the front of the property
- Hard standing providing off road parking
- Viewing strongly recommended to fully appreciate this stunning home
Attractive detached Manx cottage situated in the idyllic and picturesque location of Maughold Village within walking distance Port Mooar Beach.
This fine property benefits from lovely far reaching countryside views over open fields. The Characterful accommodation retains many original pleasing features and charm along with modern fixtures & fittings and comprises of an entrance porch, open plan living room/dining with a feature log burner and store, beautiful modern kitchen and a cloakroom (WC). To the first floor are three bedrooms and a bathroom.
Externally to the front of the property is a low maintenance garden with established shrubs all of which are bounded by attractive stone walls to the borders, and to the rear is a hard standing providing off road parking.
Even the most discerning purchaser will find an inspection of this property is absolutely essential in order for it to be fully appreciated!
The property is offered with no onward chain.
- Ramsey Grammar
Inclusions All fitted floor coverings, light fittings, curtains and blinds
Appliances All integrated appliances
Rates Treasury tel - 685661
The Pink House, Church Road, Maughold
- View more Isle of Man properties in Maughold
- View more Isle of Man properties in the North
- View more Isle of Man properties within the IM7 postcode
- View more Isle of Man properties in the Dhoon primary school catchment area
- View more Isle of Man properties in the Ramsey Grammar secondary school catchment area