- Modern detached family home
- Situated in a quiet sought after cul-de-sac location with large green area to the front and side
- Located within easy reach of Onchan village and a short drive to Douglas town centre
- Welcoming reception hall with a cloakroom (WC) off
- 3 Reception rooms ideal for a growing family
- Stunning dining kitchen
- 4 Bedrooms, en-suite shower room and a family bathroom
- Landscaped rear garden which enjoys much of the afternoon sun
- Driveway providing off road parking along with access to the integral double garage
- Viewing strongly recommended to fully appreciate this fine home and its stunning plot
Modern detached four bedroom family home situated in a highly sought-after location. This fine property is situated in a most convenient location within easy reach of the amenities of Onchan village and a short drive to Douglas town Centre.
This highly adaptable layout is perfect for a multi generational family and home office/hybrid working.
The ground floor comprises of a welcoming reception hall with a cloakroom (WC) off, living room, sitting room, dining room, stunning dining kitchen and a utility room. To the first floor are four bedrooms with the master bedroom enjoying a luxury en-suite and there is a large family bathroom.
Externally at the front is a lawn garden area along with a driveway providing off road parking and access to the integral double garage. To the rear are landscaped gardens taking full advantage of the large plot and paved patio all of which enjoys much of the afternoon sun and far reaching views toward Snaefell.
Even the most discerning purchaser will find an inspection of this property is absolutely essential in order for it to be fully appreciated!
- St Ninian's
Inclusions All fitted floor coverings, curtains, blinds and light fittings
Appliances All integrated appliances
Rates Treasury Tel: 01624 685661 - Onchan Commissioners Tel: 01624 675564
Windows uPVC double glazing
- School Nearby
- View more Isle of Man properties in Onchan
- View more Isle of Man properties in the East
- View more Isle of Man properties within the IM3 postcode
- View more Isle of Man properties in the Onchan primary school catchment area
- View more Isle of Man properties in the St Ninian's secondary school catchment area