- Traditional semi detached home
- Enjoying a quiet and popular location
- Situated within a short distance of the amenities of Onchan including shops and schools
- New windows and externals doors installed throughout at the end of 2022
- 2 Separate reception rooms including open plan modern dining kitchen
- 3 Bedrooms
- Family bathroom and a separate WC
- Attractive block paved driveway
- Low maintenance south facing rear garden with decking area
- Property is offered for sale with no onward chain
Traditional three bedroom semi detached home enjoying a quiet and popular location with views over Onchan towards the coast. The property benefits from new windows and externals doors throughout (excluding decorative stain glass window to gable) being installed at the end of 2022. The property is situated within a short distance of the amenities of Onchan including shops and schools.
The spacious accommodation comprises; entrance hallway, living room with curved bay window, open plan dining kitchen with further curved bay window with aspects over the rear garden. There is a utility area off the kitchen and store with access to the rear garden. To the first floor are three bedrooms, family bathroom and a separate WC. Externally there is an attractive block paved driveway with low maintenance south facing rear garden with decking area and mainly laid with stones.
The property is offered for sale with no onward chain.
- Ashley Hill
- St Ninian's
Inclusions All fitted floor coverings and curtains
Appliances Electric oven, fridge and washing machine
Rates Treasury tel - 01624 685661 and Onchan Commissioners tel - 01624 675564
Windows uPVC double glazing - New windows at the end of 2022 (excluding decorative stain glass window to gable)
- View more Isle of Man properties in Onchan
- View more Isle of Man properties in the East
- View more Isle of Man properties within the IM3 postcode
- View more Isle of Man properties in the Ashley Hill primary school catchment area
- View more Isle of Man properties in the St Ninian's secondary school catchment area