- Traditional end of terrace house
- Ideal for first time buyers
- Convenient cul-de-sac location
- Easy reach to local schools, shops, park and Onchan village
- Living room
- uPVC double glazed conservatory
- Ground floor bathroom with separate shower
- 3 Bedrooms
- South facing garden with paved parking area
Traditional three bedroom end of terrace home ideal for first time buyers. The property is situated in a convenient cul-de-sac location within easy reach of the local schools, shops, park and Onchan village.
The accommodation offers an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, uPVC double glazed conservatory, ground floor bathroom with separate shower and to the first floor there are three bedrooms.
Externally at the front of the property there is a walled garden and to the rear is a south facing garden with paved parking area accessed via the service lane.
- St Ninian's
Inclusions All fitted floor coverings, blinds, curtains and light fittings
Appliances Electric oven and hob
Rates Treasury tel - 01624 685661 and Onchan Commissioners tel - 01624 675564
Windows uPVC double glazing
- School Nearby
- View more Isle of Man properties in Onchan
- View more Isle of Man properties in the East
- View more Isle of Man properties within the IM3 postcode
- View more Isle of Man properties in the Onchan primary school catchment area
- View more Isle of Man properties in the St Ninian's secondary school catchment area