- Traditional mid-terrace house
- Convenient cul-de-sac location
- Easy reach to local schools, shops, park and Onchan village
- Living room
- Modern kitchen and utility area
- 2 Double bedrooms
- Oil central heating with Nest thermostat
- Detached part timber garage
- Garage would be ideal for a motor enthusiast
- Ideal for first time buyers
Traditional two bedroom mid-terrace home ideal for first time buyers. This fine property is situated in a popular and convenient location within easy reach to the local schools, shops, park and Onchan village.
The accommodation offers a living room, kitchen and a utility area to the rear. To the first floor there are two good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Externally at the front of the property is an easy to maintain lawned garden with access to a large detached garage to the rear of the property.
- St Ninian's
Inclusions All fitted floor coverings, light fittings, blinds and wardrobes in bedroom 1 + bedroom 2
Appliances Electric oven with 4 ring hob
Rates Payable Treasury tel - 01624 685661 and Onchan Borough tel - 01624 675564
Heating Oil - with Nest digital thermostat
Windows uPVC double glazing
- View more Isle of Man properties in Onchan
- View more Isle of Man properties in the East
- View more Isle of Man properties within the IM3 postcode
- View more Isle of Man properties in the Onchan primary school catchment area
- View more Isle of Man properties in the St Ninian's secondary school catchment area