- Stunning newly built family home
- Conveniently situated within walking distance to the local schools, shops, swimming pool, pubs, restaurants, promenade, Peel Castle and arguably one of the best beaches on the Isle of Man
- The current vendors selected this specific plot at an early stage due to its elevated position and the fantastic setting with extensive private rear garden
- Beautifully presented accommodation throughout
- Benefits from remainder of a 10 year NHBC guarantee (over 9 years remaining)
- Welcoming reception hall, stylish cloakroom (WC), utility room and integrally accessed garage
- Lovely living room and separate stunning open plan dining kitchen with sunroom extension
- 4 Double bedrooms, dressing room, 2 ensuites and luxury family bathroom
- Attractive brick paved driveway providing off road parking and access to the integral garage
- Impressive sized landscaped rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio - perfect for alfresco dining!
Hillview House is a beautiful newly built family home, providing show-home style accommodation throughout. This fine home is situated in the newly constructed 'Glenfaba Rise' development on the southern edge of historic Peel, near Patrick. The current vendors selected this specific plot at an early stage due to its elevated position and the fantastic setting with extensive private rear garden. The property is conveniently situated within walking distance to the local schools, shops, swimming pool, pubs, restaurants, promenade, Peel Castle and arguably one of the best beaches on the Isle of Man. This modern energy efficient, low maintenance property enjoys views of Slieau Whallian, Patrick Valley, Peel Hill and benefits from remainder of a 10 year NHBC guarantee (over nine years remaining).
The accommodation comprises a welcoming reception hall with stylish cloakroom (WC). There is a lovely living room with glass double doors providing access to a stunning open plan dining kitchen, featuring upgraded stylish white stone worktops, with light-filled sunroom extension. The open plan living space benefits from bi-fold doors to the rear garden onto the paved patio, creating that perfect space for inside/outside living; great for entertaining/alfresco dining. There is a utility room and integrally accessed garage, with a new green tariff EV charger. To the first floor, there are four double bedrooms with a walk-in dressing room to the principle bedroom, along with a large en-suite. There’s a further stylish en-suite to the second bedroom, with substantial built-in wardrobe. There’s also a luxury family bathroom.
Externally to the front of the property is an attractive brick-paved driveway providing off-road parking and access to the integral garage. Its best feature is a significantly large landscaped rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio. The size of the rear garden is exceptionally large, which is increasingly rarely available in such developments. The house is move-in-ready, with custom-fitted blinds and designer light fixtures. A must-view for the discerning purchaser.
- Peel Clothworkers'
- Queen Elizabeth II
Inclusions All fitted floor coverings
Furnishings available by separate negotiation
Appliances Electric oven, 4-ring hob, dishwasher and fridge freezer
Rates Treasury tel - 01624 685661
Windows uPVC double glazing
Remainder of a 10 year NHBC guarantee (over 9 years remaining)
Hillview House, 23 Raad Roagan, Peel
- View more Isle of Man properties in Peel
- View more Isle of Man properties in the West
- View more Isle of Man properties within the IM5 postcode
- View more Isle of Man properties in the Peel Clothworkers' primary school catchment area
- View more Isle of Man properties in the Queen Elizabeth II secondary school catchment area