- Modern detached 'Hazel' style family home
- Sought after cul-de-sac location in a desirable residential development
- Spacious light and airy accommodation
- Comfort of the remainder of a 10 year NHBC warranty
- Luxury fixtures and fittings throughout
- Welcoming reception hall with a cloakroom (WC) off
- Spacious living room, large ultra modern kitchen and a utility room
- 3 Good sized bedrooms, one luxury en-suite and a luxury family bathroom
- Block paved driveway providing off road parking and access to the integral garage which has a boarded loft providing excellent storage facilities
- Large rear garden with paved patio - perfect space for alfresco dining or entertaining
Excellent opportunity to purchase a modern detached family home situated in a highly desirable location within easy reach of Peel centre, the marina, shops, swimming pool, pubs, restaurants, promenade, beach and Peel Castle. Douglas town centre is also only a 15-20 minute drive away.
This fine property is positioned within a sought after cul-de-sac position and is offered for sale in superb condition offering a move in ready lifestyle where a purchaser will enjoy luxury fixtures and fittings throughout including the stunning contemporary kitchen and the luxury bathrooms.
The property benefits from the comfort of the remainder of a 10 year NHBC warranty.
To the ground floor the spacious light and airy accommodation offers a welcoming reception hall with a cloakroom (WC) off, spacious living room, large ultra modern dining kitchen complemented by floor to ceiling bi-folding doors opening to the south westerly facing patio / garden and there is a utility room providing access to the integral garage. On the first floor are three good sized bedrooms with the master bedroom having a luxury en-suite and there is a luxury family bathroom.
Set on arguably one of the best plots for this house type, the rear garden is lawned with a patio which enjoys a good degree of privacy offering an ideal space to entertain and barbecue with family and friends. At the front is an open plan lawned garden and a block paved driveway providing off road parking and access to the integral garage which has a boarded loft providing excellent storage facilities.
- Peel Clothworkers'
- Queen Elizabeth II
Inclusions All fitted floor coverings, blinds, curtains and wardrobes in bedroom 3
Appliances Electric oven and hob, fridge freezer and dishwasher
Rates Treasury tel - 01624 685661
Windows uPVC double glazing
Remainder of a 10 year NHBC warranty
Garage loft boarded with ladder
- School Nearby
3 Quarry Lane, Slieau Whallian View, Peel
- View more Isle of Man properties in Peel
- View more Isle of Man properties in the West
- View more Isle of Man properties within the IM5 postcode
- View more Isle of Man properties in the Peel Clothworkers' primary school catchment area
- View more Isle of Man properties in the Queen Elizabeth II secondary school catchment area