- Stylish modern end of terrace home
- Highly desirable residential development of Slieau Whallian View
- Sought after corner plot position
- Conveniently situated within easy reach of the local schools, Peel centre, the marina, shops, swimming pool, pubs, restaurants, promenade, beach and Peel Castle
- Spacious light and airy accommodation with luxury fixtures and fittings throughout
- Remainder of a 10 year NHBC guarantee
- Living room with French doors to the rear garden and a separate stunning ultra modern dining kitchen
- 3 Bedrooms, luxury family bathroom and a cloakroom (WC)
- 2 Parking spaces directly in front of the property
- Good sized rear lawned garden with established shrubs, hardstanding area, storage shed and access to the front of the property
Beautifully presented modern home situated in a highly desirable residential development occupying a generous size corner plot position. The property is conveniently situated within easy reach of the local schools, Peel centre, the marina, shops, swimming pool, pubs, restaurants, promenade, beach and Peel Castle. Douglas town centre is also only a 20-25 minute drive away.
This fine property is situated within a sought after cul-de-sac location and is offered for sale in superb condition with luxury fixtures and fittings such as the stunning contemporary dining kitchen and luxury bathroom.
The property benefits from the comfort of the remainder of a 10 year NHBC guarantee.
To the ground floor the accommodation enjoys a welcoming entrance hallway with cloakroom (WC). There is a stunning ultra modern dining kitchen and a separate living room with French doors to the rear garden and hardstandning area, perfect space for alfresco dining or entertaining. On the first floor are three bedrooms, with the principle bedroom complemented by fitted wardrobes and there is a luxury bathroom.
Externally at the front of the property are two parking spaces and to the rear is a good sized lawned garden with established shrubs, hardstanding area and a storage shed.
- Peel Clothworkers'
- Queen Elizabeth II
Inclusions All fitted floor coverings, blinds and light fittings
Appliances Electric oven, 4-ring hob, fridge freezer and integrated washing machine
Rates Treasury tel - 01624 685661
Windows uPVC double glazing
Remainder of a 10 year NHBC guarantee (from approximately the end of 2015)
1 Scoill Close, Slieau Whallian View, Peel
- View more Isle of Man properties in Peel
- View more Isle of Man properties in the West
- View more Isle of Man properties within the IM5 postcode
- View more Isle of Man properties in the Peel Clothworkers' primary school catchment area
- View more Isle of Man properties in the Queen Elizabeth II secondary school catchment area