- Mid-terrace true bungalow
- Walking distance of the local schools, shops, park, train station, promenade and arguably the Island's best beach
- Set on a good sized plot
- Deceptively spacious light and airy accommodation
- Living room
- Modern breakfast kitchen
- 2 Double bedrooms, both complemented by fitted wardrobes/store
- Modern family bathroom
- Off street parking to the front of the property
- Large rear garden mainly laid to lawn with storage shed and backing onto fields
This mid-terrace true bungalow is set on an unusually large plot and also benefits from off street parking. The property is conveniently located within walking distance of the local schools, shops, park, train station, promenade and arguably the Island's best beach!
The deceptively spacious light and airy accommodation comprises; entrance porch, living/dining room, modern breakfast kitchen, two double bedrooms both are complemented by fitted wardrobes/store and there is a modern family bathroom. Also access to partly board loft with slingsby type ladder access.
Externally at the front of the property is off street parking and to the rear is a large garden mainly laid to lawn with storage shed.
- Rushen Primary
- Castle Rushen
Inclusions All fitted floor coverings, blinds, curtains, light fittings and storage shed in the garden
Appliances Oven, 4 ring hob, combi microwave and integrated dishwasher
Rates Treasury telephone - 01624 685661
Windows uPVC double glazing
- View more Isle of Man properties in Port Erin
- View more Isle of Man properties in the South
- View more Isle of Man properties within the IM9 postcode
- View more Isle of Man properties in the Rushen Primary primary school catchment area
- View more Isle of Man properties in the Castle Rushen secondary school catchment area