- Modern detached family home providing spacious accommodation
- Sought-after and quiet cul-de-sac location
- Conveniently located within easy reach of Port Erin Village, and the local schools
- Spacious living room
- Modern kitchen with opening to an impressive conservatory/ dining area with French doors to the lovely rear garden
- Welcoming entrance hallway and cloakroom (WC)
- 3 Double bedrooms
- Ensuite shower room to principle bedroom and there is a family bathroom
- Driveway providing off road parking for multiple cars
- Externally the rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with mature hedging/trees to the rear border and there is a large storage shed
Modern detached home providing spacious family accommodation in a sought-after and quiet cul-de-sac location. This desirable property is located within easy reach of Port Erin Village, and the local schools. This well presented, light and airy spacious family home is also within walking distance of arguably the Islands best beach with beautiful coastal and countryside walks on your doorstep!
On the ground floor the property enjoys a welcoming hallway with a cloakroom (WC) off, there is a spacious living room, modern kitchen with opening to an impressive conservatory/ dining area with French doors to the lovely rear garden. To the first floor there are three good sized double bedrooms with the principle bedroom being completed by an en-suite shower room and fitted wardrobe. There is also a family bathroom.
Externally at the front of the property is a open plan lawned garden and a driveway providing off road parking for multiple cars. To the rear of the property is mainly laid to lawn with mature hedging and trees to the rear border. There is also a large storage shed.
- Rushen Primary
- Castle Rushen
Inclusions All fitted floor coverings, blinds, curtains and light fittings
Appliances Electric double oven, 4-ring hob and extractor
Rates Payable Treasury tel - 01624 685661
Windows uPVC double glazing
- View more Isle of Man properties in Port Erin
- View more Isle of Man properties in the South
- View more Isle of Man properties within the IM9 postcode
- View more Isle of Man properties in the Rushen Primary primary school catchment area
- View more Isle of Man properties in the Castle Rushen secondary school catchment area