- Stunning purpose built upper ground floor apartment
- Beautiful panoramic views over Port Erin Bay
- Ultimate luxury accommodation with high quality fixtures and fittings throughout
- Walking distance to shops, village and arguably the Islands best beach on your doorstep
- No onward chain
- Large living/dining room with stunning open plan kitchen
- Balcony off the living area
- Utility room and excellent internal storage facilities
- 3 Double bedrooms (master bedroom with luxury en-suite and dressing room), family bathroom and guest cloakroom (WC)
- 2 Secure and underground parking spaces plus additional storage room
View PhotosExplore all 27 photos
Inclusions All high quality fitted floor coverings, blinds and light fittings.
- Electric oven/grill
- 4-ring induction hob with extractor hood over
- Plate warmer
Tenure Leasehold - held on the remainder of a 999 year lease with a management company in place which has set the current service charge at £2,510.31 per annum (including £250 ground rent).
Rates Payable Gross 2020/2021
Services All mains services are installed with the exception of gas. The open plan living/dining kitchen area has ducted air conditioning/heating. The bathrooms have underfloor heating and heated towel rails, and the bedrooms and hall are heated by electric wall heaters. Triple glazed aluminium windows. CAT 5 wiring.
Note Remainder of NHBC guarantee.
No.2, Windsor House, The Promenade, Port Erin
- View more Isle of Man properties in Port Erin
- View more Isle of Man properties in the South
- View more Isle of Man properties within the IM9 postcode
- View more Isle of Man properties in the Rushen School primary school catchment area
- View more Isle of Man properties in the Castle Rushen secondary school catchment area