- Stafford House is a beautifully renovated Victorian townhouse
- Located a stone’s throw from an expansive yet secluded sandy beach and within a short walk to the centre of Ramsey
- Extensively renovated to an exacting standard over the last 18 months
- Perfectly marries pleasing original features and charm with modern style and quality fitments
- Impressive stylish living room with feature bay window and square opening to the bespoke fitted breakfast kitchen with island unit
- Elegant reception hallway with stylish panelling and Italian Herringbone style flooring, boot room and cloakroom (WC)
- 4 Beautiful double bedrooms all complemented by luxury ensuites with brands such as Burlington
- Additional home office and a potential walk-in wardrobe , both have been designed to simply convert to a bedroom or nursery if required
- Attractive low maintenance front and rear external areas with parking space
- Even the most discerning purchaser will find an inspection of this property is absolutely essential in order for it to be fully appreciated!
Stafford House is a beautifully renovated period home that sits on a row of five family houses. This stunning home is located a stone’s throw from an expansive yet secluded sandy beach and within a short walk to the centre of Ramsey. This proud Victorian townhouse has been extensively renovated to an exacting standard over the last 18 months by the current owners. The property was brought back to the stone and meticulously rebuilt with each individual room reconfigured or adapted for modern lifestyles in mind and to utilise space. The property perfectly marries pleasing original features and charm with modern style and quality fitments. These period details include fireplaces and decorative coving with feature decorative figurines on the first floor. The modern quality fitments include British lamb’s wool carpets, luxury bathrooms and a stunning bespoke kitchen and boot room.
The elegant accommodation comprises; welcoming reception hallway with stylish panelling and attractive traditional radiators and Italian Herringbone style flooring. There is a impressive living room with feature bay window and a square opening to the bespoke fitted breakfast kitchen with island unit and quality appliances. To the back of the entrance hallway is a boot room with fitted storage and stone flooring with a rear entrance providing access to the parking space. Accessed from the boot room is a utility room and a cloakroom (WC) with luxurious traditional style suite. To the first and second floor of the property are four beautiful bedrooms all complemented by luxury ensuites with brands such as Burlington. There is a further private home office at the top of the house and a potential walk-in wardrobe. Both the office and walk-in wardrobe have been designed to simply convert to a bedroom or nursery if required.
All furnishings are available by separate negotiation.
There is so much to love about this home its level of detail and quality fitment is truly rarely available!
Full re wire
Full re plumb
New Gas boiler
All windows re fitted
Coated/waterproofed box gutter. Repaired broken slates. Added Chimney cowels. Repointed ridges. Primed and coats both stacks (all the way round)
New lintels and joists
New architraves and skirting
New internal doors
Externally re rendered and painted
Kingspan for insulation
Inclusions All fitted floor coverings
All furnishings available by separate negotiation
Appliances All integrated appliances in the kitchen and utility room with washing machine and separate dryer
Rates Treasury tel - 01624 685661
Heating Gas - New boiler in 2021
Windows uPVC double glazing
Stafford House, Ballure Road, Ramsey