- Luxury detached bungalow with stunning sea and rural views
- Set in a low maintenance plot with landscaped gardens enjoying a high degree of privacy
- Completely renovated to high standard with high quality fixtures and fittings throughout
- Welcoming light and airy reception hall
- Large living room with open plan designer kitchen and separate utility room
- Dining room which flows beautifully from the kitchen/living room and is perfect for entertaining
- Master bedroom with dressing room and stunning modern en-suite
- 3 further bedrooms, further 1 en-suite and a luxury bathroom
- Driveway providing off-road parking, access to the integral garage and EV charging point
- Beautiful low maintenance patio area perfect for indoor-outdoor living
Luxury detached bungalow with stunning sea and countryside views. This contemporary property has been extensively renovated and benefits from being re-roofed, re-wired, re-plumbed coupled with a new heating system and insulation. This high end refurbishment with its quality fixtures was completed in early 2022.
The accommodation comprises an entrance porch which opens to a welcoming light and airy reception hall. This flows beautifully via glazed doors to the large living room with open plan kitchen. This stunning kitchen was supplied and fitted by Phillip Charles Kitchens and was made by top German designers, Pronorm. This highly adaptable space benefits from multiple bi-fold doors which open out onto a large patio making it perfect for entertaining, indoor-outdoor living and alfresco dining!
The impressive master bedroom, which benefits from fantastic sea and countryside views is complimented by a dressing room and en-suite. There are three further bedrooms, a further en-suite and contemporary family bathroom. The en-suites/family bathrooms all benefit from quality 'Adamsez' sanitary ware.
Externally there is a low maintenance wrap around patio area with external gas fire pit (requires connection) which benefits from stunning sea and rural views. There is a driveway providing off road parking for two vehicles which leads to the attached garage area and EV charging point. The property also benefits from a NEST system, remote controlled sun blinds to all south facing windows with smart home app features.
The exquisite finish of this unique property can only be fully appreciated with an internal inspection.
- Castle Rushen
- King William’s College
Inclusions All fitted floor coverings, electric blinds to south facing glass, EV charging point, gas fire pit,
Appliances Steam & Conventional Oven, Microwave & Oven/Grill, 4 ring hob, Quooker hot water tap, Coffee Machine, Fridge/Freezer, Dishwasher
Rates Treasury Tel: 01624 685661
Heating Oil, NEST system fitted
Windows uPVC double glazing
Crows Nest, Ballakilpheric, Colby
- View more Isle of Man properties in Colby
- View more Isle of Man properties in the South
- View more Isle of Man properties within the IM9 postcode
- View more Isle of Man properties in the Arbory primary school catchment area
- View more Isle of Man properties in the Castle Rushen secondary school catchment area