Terms and Conditions
Website usage terms and conditions
The term 'GarforthGray Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 27 Athol Street, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM1 1LB. Our company registration number is 128852C. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- GarforthGray maintain and own the 'Copyright' to all information produced by them. All work is registered and includes all Photos Digital and or Analogue – Jpegs – Gifs – PDF's – Video – MP4 - Digital Imagery and Graphics. Any users of the website must not use any material produced by GarforthGray without prior written permission. Any unauthorised broadcasting, copying, reproduction or re recording will constitute and infringement of copyright. All of the above re Copyright also relates to any wording/photos we list via social media. Photos used without permission will be charged at £500.00 for each photo. Failure to settle any payments due to the Agent (within 5 days of the invoice being raised) shall entitle the Agent to claim, in addition to the sums due, interest on those sums at a rate of four percentage points per annum above the Bank of England Base Rate. The Agent shall also be entitled to recover from the Client all expenses and costs incurred, on a full indemnity basis, in securing payment, including but not limited to the cost of engaging a debt collection agency and the costs of taking legal action to recover the sums owing.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Isle of Man.