- Stunning coastal detached home
- Fabulous elevated position enjoying breathtaking views across Laxey Bay and Snaefell mountain in the distance
- Extensively renovated to an exacting standard with high quality fixture and fittings
- Beautifully appointed and luxurious accommodation provides adaptable family living throughout
- Conveniently located within easy reach of Laxey, Onchan and Douglas
- 2 Elegant reception rooms including a fantastic living room with curved bay taking full advantage of the stunning aspects
- 5 Double bedrooms and a separate study/ occasional bedrooms 6,
Stunning coastal detached home situated in a fabulous elevated position enjoying breathtaking views across Laxey Bay and Snaefell mountain in the distance. The property has been extensively renovated to an exacting standard with high quality fixture and fittings throughout. The beautifully appointed and luxurious accommodation provides adaptable family living and bedrooms which are positioned and optimised to take full advantage of the fantastic aspects.
This perfect family home is conveniently located within easy reach of Laxey, Onchan and Douglas. To the ground floor the spacious light and airy accommodation offers a entrance porch, large welcoming reception hall with elegant Oak staircase and a stylish washroom (WC) off. There is an impressive dual aspect living room enjoying superb coastal and mountain views. The living room is complemented by an inset log burner, perfect for those cosy winter nights. There is a stylish breakfast kitchen with breakfast bar seating and fabulous views. There are double doors from the kitchen to a separate dining room with bi-folding doors to the rear garden. There is also a large utility room and integrally accessed double garage in tandem to the ground floor.
To the half landing level is a dual aspect study with bespoke fitted storage. The study could be utilised as an occasional bedroom 6. To the first floor is a spacious feature landing space in a octagon with access to stunning master suite with Juliet balcony, taking full advantage of the Laxey Bay and far reaching countryside views. The master suite incorporates a bespoke dressing area and a lovely ensuite bathroom with feature lighting, marble tiles and a jacuzzi bath. There are a further four bedrooms, two of which enjoy fabulous coastal views and the other two enjoy aspects over the landscaped rear garden. The second bedroom is complemented by an stylish ensuite and there is a luxury family bathroom.
Externally at the front is a sweeping driveway with parking for multiple cars and access to the integral double garage in tandem. There is a impressive wrap around sun terrace to the front of the property with steps down to lawned area with established shrubs and trees to the border. To the rear of the property is an attractive brick paved patio. The sun terrace and brick paved patio would both be perfect for alfresco dining or entertaining. There is large rear lawned garden with flowers and hedging/shrubs to the border creating a high degree of privacy. The rear garden enjoys a sunny South facing aspect.
Even the most discerning purchaser will find an inspection of this property is absolutely essential in order for the stunning views and luxurious accommodation to be fully appreciated!
- St Ninian's
- Ramsey Grammar
Inclusions All fitted floor coverings and blinds
Appliances Oven, 4 ring hob, microwave combi oven, warming draw and fridge
Rates Treasury tel - 01624 685661
Heating Oil fired central heating which is zoned for separate timings to the ground floor and second floor
Underfloor heating in all bathrooms which is individually controlled
Windows uPVC double glazing
Fully boarded and shelved attic space with pull down ladder accessed from bedroom 3
All internal doors are solid Oak
Kohima, Clay Head Road, Baldrine
- View more Isle of Man properties in Baldrine
- View more Isle of Man properties in the East
- View more Isle of Man properties within the IM4 postcode
- View more Isle of Man properties in the Laxey primary school catchment area
- View more Isle of Man properties in the St Ninian's secondary school catchment area