- Unique off plan opportunity to purchase an ultra modern contemporary home
- Sought after location within easy reach of the airport and Douglas
- Beautiful views over the surrounding countryside
- Approx. 9,500 Sq ft of luxury accommodation
- Nestled in a 1.6 acre private plot
- Self contained 1 bedroom guest apartment with sitting room, kitchen, bathroom and a balcony
- Magnificent double height reception hall
- 5 Reception rooms, stunning dining kitchen, utility room and a wine store
- 4 luxury bedroom suites, 4 en-suites and a first floor laundry room
- Ground floor gym, shower room, plant room, boot room, garden store and an integral double garage
This is an extremely unique and ultra modern contemporary family home set in approximately 1.6 acres of gardens. The approved scheme can be built to a purchasers specification from £3,500,000 (subject to final specification) for the completed development. Planning permission was permitted by the Isle of Man Government Planning Office and the application can be viewed by clicking here.
The highly sought after location, provides easy access to all southern villages, the airport and Douglas. The impeccably and thoughtfully designed accommodation will offer a magnificent total square floor area of approximately 9,500 sq. ft. Incorporating the very latest energy saving solutions throughout, this unparalleled and exciting property portrays itself as a truly sophisticated home for the future. The proposed accommodation offers to the ground floor a magnificent double height glazed entrance hall, five reception rooms, stunning dining kitchen, wine store, plant room, boot room, utility room, shower room, gym, washroom (WC) and access to the integral double garage.
To the first floor there will be the luxurious master bedroom suite with balcony, en-suite bathroom and dressing room, separate guest bedroom with en-suite facilities and balcony, 2 further bedrooms, both of which are complemented by en-suites and one with a balcony off. For those welcome visitors, there will be a self-contained guest apartment including a sitting room, bathroom, kitchen, store room and bedroom with balcony. The grounds of the proposed dwelling will include wonderful landscaped gardens, garden store, sweeping driveway leading to the property and superb views to the surrounding countryside.
Ardnest, Phildraw Road, Ballasalla