- Exciting commercial/residential repurposing opportunity
- Excellent potential subject to relevant regulations
- Ideal for 3 dwellings with associated parking
- Suitable for an investor looking for a mixed use investment
- Central and convenient location
- Walking distance to shops, amenities, bus route and schools
- 4 Parking spaces
- Enclosed rear yard
A unique and exciting commercial/residential repurposing opportunity offering excellent potential subject to relevant regulations. The property is ideal for 3 dwellings with associated parking and is suitable for an investor looking for a mixed use investment.
The central location means all shops, amenities, bus route and schools are within walking distance.
Externally at the front there are four parking spaces and at the rear is an enclosed yard.
- Henry Bloom Noble
RatesTreasury tel - 01624 685661 and Douglas Borough tel - 01624 696347
- School Nearby
Chapter House 5 Upper Church Street/2 Hope Street, & 3 Hope Street, Douglas
- View more Isle of Man properties in Douglas
- View more Isle of Man properties in the East
- View more Isle of Man properties within the IM1 postcode
- View more Isle of Man properties in the Henry Bloom Noble primary school catchment area
- View more Isle of Man properties in the Ballakermeen secondary school catchment area