- Beautifully presented detached true bungalow enjoying peaceful countryside views
- Situated in a highly sought after residential area of Tromode
- Conveniently located within a short drive of Douglas city centre
- Spacious light and airy accommodation
- Stunning new (fitted in 2023) German Leicht kitchen with large island unit and open plan to the dining area - ideal space for modern living and entertaining
- Large stylish living room
- 3 Double bedrooms with the principle bedroom complemented by an ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom, cloakroom (WC), utility room and integrally accessed garage
- Driveway with parking for multiple cars and access to the integral garage
- Beautifully landscaped gardens mainly laid to lawn with a raised patio with contemporary glass balustrade - perfect space for alfresco dining
Inclusions All fitted floor coverings which includes Karndean flooring in the kitchen, blinds, curtains, light fittings, and wardrobes with sliding mirror doors in beds 1 and 2.
Some furnishings available by separate negotiation
Rates Treasury tel - 01624 685661 and Douglas Borough tel - 01624 696347
Appliances All integrated Neff appliances comprising venting induction hob (extracted to outside), slide and hide single oven, combi microwave oven, warming drawer, fridge freezer, dishwasher and Quooker Flex boiling water tap with cold water filter
Heating Oil with Smart/Nest thermostat.
Windows uPVC double glazing.
- School Nearby
- View more Isle of Man properties in Douglas
- View more Isle of Man properties in the East
- View more Isle of Man properties within the IM2 postcode
- View more Isle of Man properties in the Scoill yn Jubilee primary school catchment area
- View more Isle of Man properties in the Ballakermeen secondary school catchment area