- Luxury detached bungalow with an attached 2 bedroom annex
- Set in large secluded landscaped gardens enjoying a high degree of privacy
- Short drive to Douglas town centre
- Welcoming reception hall
- large living room, entertainment/family room incorporating a trendy bar, morning room and a dining room
- Stunning bespoke Andrew Williamson dining kitchen which has been carefully designed for families and entertainment
- Master bedroom suite with dressing room and large modern en-suite
- 4 Additional bedrooms, 2 en-suites and a shower room
- Driveway providing excellent parking and access to the integral double garage
- Beautiful lawns, paved patios/terraces, barbecue area and feature pond
luxury five-bedroom detached bungalow set in beautiful and secluded landscaped gardens, enjoying a high degree of privacy yet within a five minute drive of Douglas town centre. This fine property also has the benefit of a two bedroom adjoining annex which is ideal for family members, staff/au-pair or even work from home facilities.
The deceptively spacious accommodation is ideal for a growing family or a purchaser wanting to acquire a luxury home over one level and the accommodation enjoys a welcoming reception hall with a cloakroom (WC) off, large living room with feature shelving and a wood burning stove for those cosy nights by the fire, entertainment/family room incorporating a trendy bar and a morning room opening to the garden and terrace. There is a stunning bespoke Andrew Williamson dining kitchen which has been carefully designed for families and entertainment yet the kitchen is extremely practical for the avid chef with all appliances situated in the most appropriate areas of the kitchen and the kitchen opens in to the light and airy dining room which also opens to the outdoor dining area and terrace. In addition there is utility room also providing access to the rear garden. As well as the reception space there is the master bedroom suite with dressing room and large modern en-suite plus four further additional bedrooms with two en-suites and a shower room. The Fifth bedroom is currently being used as a study.
The annex can be accessed internally from the main accommodation or externally via its own front door and the accommodation enjoys a living room, modern kitchen, two bedrooms and a shower room.
Externally the front of the property is approached via a private pillared entrance leading to the driveway which provides excellent parking and access to the integral double garage. There are mature surrounding gardens with extensive lawns, paved patios/terraces, barbecue area, feature pond and additional raised area designed for a sunken hot tub. The borders are bounded by mature and established trees creating a feeling of seclusion and privacy. To the rear is a large lawned garden with a kitchen garden and raised beds.
- The Buchan
- King William’s College
Inclusions All fitted floor coverings
Rates Treasury tel - 01624 685661 or
Windows Double glazed
- School Nearby
The Field House, Cronkbourne Village, Douglas
- View more Isle of Man properties in Douglas
- View more Isle of Man properties in the East
- View more Isle of Man properties within the IM4 postcode
- View more Isle of Man properties in the The Buchan primary school catchment area
- View more Isle of Man properties in the King William’s College secondary school catchment area