- Classical town house on a beautiful square setting
- Beautiful views over Derby Square
- Many original pleasing features complemented by modern fixtures and fittings
- Sought after leafy location within a short walk of Douglas promenade, the Villa Marina, restaurants and town centre
- Extensive accommodation arranged over 5 floors
- Large living room and a stunning dining kitchen with lounge area
- Ground floor boiler/storage room, first floor utility room and a study
- 3 Bedrooms, one en-suite and dressing room, bathroom and shower room
- Second floor living/dining room and separate kitchen (potential to create a large 4th bedroom and en-suite from this space)
- Block Paved courtyard also providing parking accessed via secured rolling shutters
This classical period town house enjoys many original pleasing features complemented by modern fixtures and fittings. This fine family home is situated in the centre of the Islands capital and benefits from beautiful open aspects over Derby Square. The sought after leafy location is within a short walk of Douglas promenade, the Villa Marina, restaurants and town centre.
The extensive and adaptable accommodation is arranged over five levels which is ideal for a large family.
To the ground floor the property is entered by an impressive elegant reception hall which flows through to a large living room, ground floor bathroom, boiler/storage room and and a staircase leading down to the lower ground floor where you will find the stunning modern dining kitchen with lounge area and an additional bathroom. To the first floor there is a utility room and the master bedroom which takes full advantage of the beautiful views and the master bedroom is also complemented by a dressing room and a luxury en-suite. On the second floor is a study and a large L-shaped living/dining room with a kitchen off - if desired this space is ideal for the creation of a large bedroom suite and en-suite which could replace the kitchen. The two additional double bedrooms and luxury shower room can be found on the third floor.
Externally at the front is an attractive paved area with rendered walls and railings to the boarder. At the rear is block paved courtyard also providing parking accessed via secured rolling shutters.
Even the most discerning purchaser will find an inspection of this property is absolutely essential in order for it to be fully appreciated!
- Henry Bloom Noble
Inclusions All fitted floor coverings
Appliances Range cooker with extractor, fridge freezer and dishwasher
Rates Treasury tel - 01624 685661 and Douglas Borough tel - 01624 696347
Windows Double glazed
- School Nearby
- View more Isle of Man properties in Douglas
- View more Isle of Man properties in the East
- View more Isle of Man properties within the IM1 postcode
- View more Isle of Man properties in the Henry Bloom Noble primary school catchment area
- View more Isle of Man properties in the Ballakermeen secondary school catchment area