- Detached country residence set in approximately 7 acres of unspoilt rural countryside
- Increasingly rare and unique lifestyle opportunity in a tranquil dark sky setting ideal for star gazing
- Beautiful views over private grounds and surrounding countryside
- Deceptively spacious accommodation along with 2 separate holiday apartments
- 3 Reception rooms
- Dining kitchen and a utility room
- 5 Bedrooms, 2 en-suites and a family bathroom
- Large 75ft x 40ft (approx.) portal barn
- Gated access leading to gravelled driveways and extensive parking along with manicured lawned gardens
- Further lifestyle acreage with enormous potential for varied use such as equestrian facilities
An increasingly rare opportunity to acquire a beautifully appointed country residence enjoying generous extended family accommodation, all of which is set in unspoilt lifestyle land/paddocks with a pond and woodland ideal for equestrian facilities. The unique lifestyle offers a tranquil dark sky setting enjoying outstanding far reaching views over the surrounding countryside yet within 10 minutes of Ramsey town centre.
This fine family residence has been carefully modernised and extended to meet the needs of a large family and combines a crafted blend of eclectic excellence to each and every aspect of this beautiful home which sits in a comfortable and versatile acreage, approximating to 7 acres, with a range of surrounding outbuildings including the large 75ft x 40ft (approx.) portal barn ideal for a workshop, garaging, storage and equestrian stabling.
Just across from the main farmhouse, is a separate detached property which was previously an old barn that has now been converted offering two holiday apartments. This first floor apartment is called Sky View and the ground floor apartment is called Field View which is a disabled friendly apartment. Further information can be found by clicking here.
The accommodation to the main family home is approached by a feature circular reception hall complemented by a glass and oak staircase with a cloakroom (WC) on the ground floor. There is a large living room complemented by a stove for those cosy nights by the fire, family room/study, living/dining room also having a stove installed, spacious dining kitchen and a utility room. On the first floor there are five bedrooms, two of which are served by en-suites and there is a modern family bathroom. To the first floor is a circular shaped landing offering a superb viewing point for the beautiful views over the surrounding countryside.
Externally the property is approached via a private gated entrance with gravelled driveways providing extensive parking facilities. As well as the acreage, manicured lawns surround both the main principal residence and holiday apartments. Further acreage is devoted to utility/lifestyle and offers enormous potential for a variety of uses with a large pond and woodland to the far side of the land attracting seasonal wildlife.
Even the most discerning purchaser will find an inspection of this property is absolutely essential in order for it to be fully appreciated!
- Ramsey Grammar
Inclusions All fitted floor coverings, light fittings and blinds
Main House Appliances Electric Rangemaster with 5-ring halogen hob, full height freezer and and under-counter integrated fridge
Sky View Apartment Appliances Electric oven, 4 ring halogen hob, fridge, dishwasher and washer dryer
Field View Apartment Appliances Electric oven, 4 ring halogen hob, fridge and washing machine
Rates Treasury tel - 01624 685661
Windows uPVC double glazing
East Loughan, Bretney Road, Jurby
- View more Isle of Man properties in Jurby
- View more Isle of Man properties in the North
- View more Isle of Man properties within the IM7 postcode
- View more Isle of Man properties in the Jurby primary school catchment area
- View more Isle of Man properties in the Ramsey Grammar secondary school catchment area