- Extended link detached bungalow in a quiet village location
- Spacious and light accommodation throughout
- Three reception rooms, lounge diner with patio doors, lounge and sun room
- Three double bedrooms
- Modern shower room and a further bathroom
- Large dining kitchen and generous utility room
- Integral garage with lean too attached to the rear.
- Private mature gardens which benefit from sun all day
- Further scope to utilise the loft space subject to the necessary permissions
- No onward chain
This extended link detached true bunglow is in a quiet village location. The primary school, post office, chemists and butchers are all within a short walk from the property. Benefitting from mature private gardens, off road parking for two vehicles and a single garge with attached lean too.
The spacious and light accommodation comprises three double bedrooms, three reception rooms with all three benefitting from access to the gardens, one modernised shower room, family bathroom, large kitchen diner and a utility. The loft to the extension could be converted to another room subject to the necessary permissions being obtained.
Externally the wrap around gardens benefit from sun all day, with an excellent degree of privacy and a mixture of lawned gardens, patio areas and an abundance of flowers and shrubs.
- Queen Elizabeth II
Inclusions fitted floor coverings and blinds
Rates Payable Treasury call 685661
Services Mains Drainage
Appliances Electric Oven/Grill, Electric Hob
Heating Gas fired central heating
- School Nearby
Alijo, 37 Cannan Avenue, Kirk Michael
- View more Isle of Man properties in Kirk Michael
- View more Isle of Man properties in the North
- View more Isle of Man properties within the IM6 postcode
- View more Isle of Man properties in the Michael primary school catchment area
- View more Isle of Man properties in the Queen Elizabeth II secondary school catchment area