- Detached true bungalow situated in a quiet residential cul de sac close to the village centre and all local amenities
- Extended property with flexibility for family living and further development subject to the necessary permissions
- Three double bedrooms, two offering distant sea views
- Two generous reception rooms both South facing with views to the hills
- Modern fitted kitchen installed approximately one year ago
- Modern family bathroom with roll top bath and separate shower. Additional shower room with utility section
- Large loft accessed via a loft ladder. Fully boarded loft with heating and a separate WC and hand wash basin.
- Off road parking for two vehicles leading to the garage.
- Lawned gardens to the front and rear. The rear garden is fully enclosed with patio area and benefits from prolonged sun throughout the day.
- The property has been modernised throughout and is a turn key bungalow not to be missed
Inclusions All fitted floor coverings, blinds and light fittings (excluding lounge light fitting) Bedroom 1 - Bed, bedside furniture, drawers and wardrobe. Bedroom 2 - all furniture. Family Room - Rattan suite and coffee table. Living room - Corner suite with electric recliners at each end. All garden furniture pictured.
Appliances Electric oven with 4-ring hob, fridge freezer and dishwasher
Rates Treasury tel - 01624 685661
Windows uPVC double glazing
- School Nearby
- View more Isle of Man properties in Kirk Michael
- View more Isle of Man properties in the North
- View more Isle of Man properties within the IM6 postcode
- View more Isle of Man properties in the Michael primary school catchment area
- View more Isle of Man properties in the Queen Elizabeth II secondary school catchment area