- Double fronted coastal residence offering extensive accommodation arranged over 4 floors
- Stunning panoramic views across Port St Mary Harbour, Gansey and Castletown
- Beautifully presented with period charm and character along with modern fixtures
- Within walking distance of the local restaurants, bars, golf club, yacht club, beach and other village amenities
- 3 Impressive reception rooms and a large utility/boot room
- Modern kitchen with access to a 24ft balcony - perfect space for alfresco dining!
- 4 Bedrooms including principle suite with a further private balcony on the top floor
- 3 Stylish bathrooms
- Well established and mature terraced garden with covered patio area and steps down to parking area
- Offered for sale with no onward chain
Boolavur is a truly impressive and deceptively spacious coastal residence enjoying fabulous aspects. There are stunning panoramic views across Port St Mary Harbour, Gansey and Castletown. This attractive double fronted property is beautifully presented throughout with period charm and character along with modern fixtures along with open plan living areas. The extensive accommodation is presented over four levels with the principle accommodation directed to take advantage of the breathtaking aspects.
The property is located within walking distance of the local restaurants, bars, golf club, yacht club, beech and other village amenities. The neighbouring town of Port Erin is only a short drive away.
The accommodation on the ground floor comprises of an entrance hall, living room with a feature exposed Manx stone wall complemented by a wood burner, dining room also with an attractive Manx stone feature fireplace, and a modern but traditional style dining kitchen with lounge area providing access to the large 24ft balcony which is a perfect space for alfresco dining or relaxing and enjoying the incredible uninterrupted sea views over Port St Mary and Southern coastline beyond. To the lower ground floor level there is a large family room (which could also be used as a cinema room or occasional additional bedroom) and a good size utility/boot room providing access to the rear garden and parking. In addition is a shower room and walk in storage room. On the first floor are three bedrooms, stylish family bathroom and a separate shower room - the rear bedroom and bathrooms enjoys fantastic aspects. The master bedroom suite with its very own private balcony is on the second floor which takes full advantage of the amazing uninterrupted sea views over Port St Mary Bay.
Externally in addition to the two balconies is a well established and mature terraced garden with covered patio area and steps down to the underway and coastal path and a parking space on the beach side of the road.
This stunning property is offered for sale with no onward chain and even the most discerning purchaser will find an inspection of this property is absolutely essential in order for it to be fully appreciated!
- Scoill Phurt le Moirrey
- Castle Rushen
Furnishings available by separate negotiation
Inclusions All fitted floor coverings
Appliances Oven, 4 ring hob, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer
Rates Treasury tel - 01624 685661
Windows uPVC double glazing
Boolavur, 34 High Street, Port St Mary
- View more Isle of Man properties in Port St Mary
- View more Isle of Man properties in the South
- View more Isle of Man properties within the IM9 postcode
- View more Isle of Man properties in the Scoill Phurt le Moirrey primary school catchment area
- View more Isle of Man properties in the Castle Rushen secondary school catchment area